West Yorkshire's Ten Best Beers

I recently did a guest blog for The Culture Vulture website on my pick of West Yorkshire's ten best Beers. It was written to get more people to try the beers, and I've tried to include a variety of beer styles from ten different local breweries. The formatting is a little all over the shop but I'm told this is going to be fixed.

There's already a few comments from people complaining that their favourite beer wasn't in there, which to be honest I expected, but please feel free to add your suggestions or tell me why I'm wrong.

Any addition to the discussion is welcomed but please bear in mind that I've tried to pick beers which are fairly easy to find (i.e. no super limited editions), and have included a few beers which people may have already tried along with some they might not have. In short, Culture Vulture isn't a Beer Geek website, and my article is in part a carrot to lure the beercurious on to good beer.

Go have a
read.


P.s. Isn't that photo nice? I took it on my phone in
The Calls Landing's beer garden. I think Leeds has never looked better than on that sunny day by the river.

5 comments:

  1. Eating isn't a cheating is a website that has a detail about west Yorkshire's ten best Beers. They has a variety of beers in different styles and local breweries. You must follow https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/ and get new ways to manage their work. You can get information before the use of these bottles. Join their website for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beers are not better because it is not the health for better I am a student I am my made my college assignment from dissertation assistance online service this providing best service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some of the beers people have suggested so far:Craft beer, lagers, and pale ales. These are the most popular types of beer in coursework uk the United States. Craft beers are a relatively new phenomenon, and there are thousands of different varieties available. Some people may not have tried them yet, or they may prefer something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. West Yorkshire's rich brewing heritage has yielded a treasure trove of exceptional beers. From classic bitters to innovative craft brews, this region boasts a diverse array of libations. I prefer you to check https://polska-apteka24-7.uk/ and gain skills to manage online farmacy easily. The likes of Timothy Taylor's Landlord and Magic Rock's Cannonball IPA have achieved international acclaim, making West Yorkshire a must-visit destination for beer enthusiasts seeking an unforgettable taste of the British brewing tradition.

    ReplyDelete